• Full Image (Not cropped) 20 x 16 x 1.5 inches—1.7 feet high.
• The Sides are Mirror Reflection of Main Image or Color Edges.
• 1.5 inches depth Gallery Wrapped around real wooden stretcher.
• Printed on Fine Art Artist's Canvas with coating (Incidental Water/UV Light).
• FREE SHIPPING in the United States.
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
• PRINTED IN USA.
• Ready to Hang—hardware installed in the back.
Beautiful Fine Art Gallery Wrap Canvas giclée reproduction of the excellent masterpiece painted by Louis-Mathieu Didier Guillaume (1816–1892), who was born in France and in 1855 came to the United States. He was likely the best portraitist during the Civil War.
It depicts General Robert E. Lee surrenders to General Ulysses S. Grant, Appomattox Court House, Virginia, April 9, 1865.
The watermark will not appear on purchased print.
American Civil War, US Civil War, War Between the States, Union, Confederate.