• Full Image (Not cropped) 28.7 x 20 x 0.75 inches—2.4 feet high.
• The Sides are Mirror Reflection of Main Image or Color Edges.
• 1½ inches depth Gallery Wrapped around real wooden stretcher.
• Printed on Fine Art Artist's Canvas with coating (Incidental Water/UV Light).
• FREE SHIPPING in the United States.
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
• PRINTED IN USA.
• Ready to Hang—hardware installed in the back.
Beautiful Fine Art Gallery Wrap Canvas giclée reproduction of the antique, historical and scarse map by French Cartographer Francois Lapointe in 1671.
It shows the names of some of the landowners / planters at the time and of the sugar estates / plantations. Geographical place names are in French. A must for St. Croix lover!
Title and markings: Heading: L' Isle de Ste. Croix Scituée a 18. degr 48 minutes de lat. Septentrionalle Gouvernée depuis 12 Ans par Monsieur duBois. 1671.