• Full Image (Not cropped) 20 x 17 x 0.75 inches—1.7 feet high.
• The Sides are Mirror Reflection of Main Image or Color Edges.
• 0.75 inches depth Gallery Wrapped around real wooden stretcher.
• Printed on Fine Art Artist's Canvas.
• FREE SHIPPING in the United States.
• Coating Protection (Incidental Water/UV Light).
• Ready to Hang—hardware installed.
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Beautiful Fine Art Gallery Wrap Canvas giclée reproduction of the excellent masterpiece painted in c. 1665 by Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer (1632–1675). He was a realist painter who became a master with the technique of chiaroscuro. He is AKA Jan Vermeer.
The painting depicts a European girl (tronie) wearing an exotic dress, an oriental turban, and a large pearl earring. It is among the most famous paintings of this artist.
Printed in USA.
The watermark will not appear on purchased print.