• Full Image (Not cropped) 20 x 16.4 x 0.75 inches—1.7 feet wide.
• The Sides are Mirror Reflection of Main Image or Color Edges.
• 0.75 inches depth Gallery Wrapped around real wooden stretcher.
• Printed on Fine Art Artist's Canvas.
• FREE SHIPPING in the United States.
• Coating Protection (Incidental Water/UV Light).
• Ready to Hang—hardware installed.
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Beautiful Fine Art Gallery Wrap Canvas giclée reproduction of the excellent masterpiece painted by Pablo Picasso (1881–1973), AKA Pablo Ruiz y Picasso, was a Spanish painter who spent most of his adult life in France. Picasso, Henri Matisse and Marcel Duchamp are regarded as the three artists who most defined the revolutionary developments in the plastic arts in the opening decades of the 20th century.
Woman Playing Guitar was painted by Picasso in 1910-11. It is also known as Guitariste and La mandoliniste. Painting despite a woman playing guitar. This painting falls into the working period of Picasso called the Analytic Cubism Period (1909–1912). Cubism is a style of modern art depicting abstract reality.
Printed in USA.
The watermark will not appear on purchased print.