• Full Image (Not cropped) 26.4 x 20 x 1.5 inches—2.2 feet wide.
• The Sides are Mirror Reflection of Main Image or Color Edges.
• 1.5 inches depth Gallery Wrapped around real wooden stretcher.
• Printed on Fine Art Artist's Canvas.
• FREE SHIPPING in the United States.
• Coating Protection (Incidental Water/UV Light).
• Ready to Hang—hardware installed.
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Beautiful Gallery Wrap Canvas giclée reproduction of the excellent colored antique, historical and scarce map of the Caribbean by F. Lucas Jr in 1823.
It depicts the islands of Porto / Puerto Rico, Culebra and Vieques / Crab Island. The islands of St. Croix, St. Thomas and St. John in the Danish West Indies - since 1917 US Virgin Islands. The islands of Tortola, Anegada, Virgin Gorda and Jost van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands BVI. The islands of Sombrero, Anguilla, St. Martin / St. Maarten, St. Bartholomew / Saint Barthélemy / St. Barts, St. Christopher / Saint Kitts, St. Eustatia and Saba in the Leeward Islands.
Title and markings: "VIRGIN ISLANDS & c". "Drawn & Published by F. Lucas Jr Baltimore".
Printed in USA.
The watermark will not appear on purchased print.
Kort over øerne Dansk Vestindien