• Full Image (Not cropped) 26 x 15.6 x 0.75 inches—2.2 feet wide.
• The Sides are Mirror Reflection of Main Image or Color Edges.
• 0.75 inches depth Gallery Wrapped around real wooden stretcher.
• Printed on Fine Art Artist's Canvas.
• FREE SHIPPING in the United States.
• Coating Protection (Incidental Water/UV Light).
• Ready to Hang—hardware installed.
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Beautiful Gallery Wrap Canvas giclée reproduction of the excellent antique, historical and scarce Caribbean map by Gerard van Keulen in 1710. Dutchman van Keulen (1678-1727) was an excellent engraver and well versed in mathematics and navigation.
It depicts the islands of Porto / Puerto Rico, Culebra and Vieques / Crab Island. The islands of St. Croix, St. Thomas and St. John in the Danish West Indies - since 1917 US Virgin Islands. The islands of Tortola, Anegada, Virgin Gorda and Jost van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands BVI. The islands of Sombrero, Anguilla, St. Martin / St. Maarten, St. Bartholomew / Saint Barthélemy / St. Barts, St. Christopher / Saint Kitts, St. Eustatia and Saba in the Leeward Islands.
Title and markings: This chart has two insets, one showing the Harbor of San Juan, Puerto Rico and the other of an unknown port in Puerto Rico. Has a series of very nice views as shown on the images above. The map is adorned by a compass rose.
Kort over øerne Dansk Vestindien
Printed in USA.
The watermark will not appear on purchased print.